Thursday, March 30, 2017

Chicken/Fruit Bowtie Pasta Salad

From Jan L. (so you know it has to be good!)
Included in the Apr 2015 RS Newsletter

Notes from Jan: Easy and tasty.  Wonderful for showers/parties/teas.  I do not stick to the measurements on the fruit, avocados or chicken…I add a lot.

1 bag of bowtie pasta, boiled and drained
2 C. diced chicken (I use grilled Fajita chicken strips from Costco)
½ raw purple onion
1 ½ C. raw diced celery
2 C. purple grapes (cut in half if large)
1 can of pineapple tidbits, drained (cut avocado into pineapple juice then drain to keep avocado from going brown)
Avocado or mango (are optional) I use both and I use 3 or 4 mangos
1 to 2 C. Lighthouse Coleslaw dressing (from refrigerated produce section of grocery store)


Toss and add Salt and Pepper to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment