Friday, May 27, 2011

Hi friends...let's get started!

Here is our new cooking/recipe blog.  Most of us are or have been in the same LDS ward.

This blog is public, so don't share any family info, etc... We can have 100 authors.  If you want to be an author send me an email.  If you don't know who "me" is, then ask around.  If you can't figure it out, then I probably don't know you!!!

Feel free to share pictures of food you made, recipes you like, ideas for picky eaters, questions like "what should I make for dinner?", etc...

On the sidebar we are going to have a list of other cooking/recipe blogs we like.  So if you have one (yours or someone else's) email me and I will add it.

We especially want cheap, fast, healthy, few ingredients, kid-friendly,etc...You know the ones I'm talking about.  Make sure to post your good old standby's, the ones you have memorized.  You might think everyone knows how to make sloppy joes from scratch...but we don't, we really don't!!!

I'm excited!  Let's have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment