Saturday, June 4, 2011

YoYo night...

It's Saturday night, about 7:19 and my kids are hungry. Imagine that. I mean, we've only dejunked the house, cleaned the garage, mowed the lawn and then spent 4 hours at Uncle Cam's Ranch. I can't believe they are hungry! (ha ha ha)


Because we've had an eventful day- tonight I called YOYO!!

It stands for You On Your Own.

(my parents did it to us as kids... we did it to our kids tonight!)


Here's the assortment of food that was had by all of us!



  • Frozen Pizza


  • tacos


  • pork n beans


  • ramen noodles


  • nachos


  • quesadillas!

I say anytime your in a hurry and have had a long day..... Call it a YoYo night!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! We do something similar and call it Mom's Cafe. Whatever is in the fridge is fair game. And maybe sometimes even cold cereal counts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do it too...but I like your name for it. I think we usually call it "Mom is too tired, find something for yourself, and don't make too big of a mess" or MITTFSFYADMTBOAM for short. But we'll have to consider calling it YOYO instead.

    ReplyDelete